© 2018 Tile Solution Developed by Nadheera Senasinghe for QuroSoft
Tile RegroutingTiles are often in good condition but grout is either heavily stained or cracked, leaving the tiled area looking dull, shabby or even unsightly. Tile Regrouting is a process that will dramatically improve the appearance of any tiled area that has endured years of daily traffic or wear and tear. From showers, to bathrooms, kitchen splashbacks to tiled floors and walls, regrouting can leave a tiled area looking fresh, clean and like new for a fraction of the cost of replacing the tiles. Tile Solution are tile specialists and can advise whether or not resealing of grout or re-grouting and sealing would be best suited. Regrouting can be is more cost effective than re-tiling and can make your tiled surfaces look like new again.
Tile and Grout SealingWhen fresh grout is applied, it is important to remember, that sealing may be required. More info on Tile & Grout Sealing
Why Re-Tile when you can simply RegroutTile Regrouting is a process that will dramatically improve the appearance of a tiled area at a fraction of the cost of replacing the tiles. After all, it is not always the tile that makes an area look ugly but often the unsightly, grout.
Why Regrout? – Benefits of RegroutingPrice – Your tiled areas can look “as new” for a fraction of the cost of retiling. Retiling will normally including the following cost factors:
- Cost of new tiles
- Removal & disposal of the old tiles
- Charge for laying and grouting the new tiles
- Replacement fixtures and fitting (taps, toilet, bath, vanity, shower screen, towel rails)
- Time – In, out and done in a day or two rather than coordinating plumbers and tilers and other tradesmen over multiple visits.
- Convenience – regrouting can usually be carried out with much less down time than retiling or a full renovation.
- Environment – in today’s disposable society, regrouting is recycling. Your old tiles will end up in land fill? A simple make-over will bring it up looking as new!
- Increase your property value– A well presented property can add thousands $$$ to the selling price, sell quicker and appeal to a broader range of buyers.
- Increase Rental Property value– A well presented property will attract tenants, may justify a higher rent and will generally lease quicker.
We serve the whole of Victoria State
Tile Solution Australia
10 Romoly Dr,
0487 878 826